Our Caregivers have Vehicles, are Insured & Licensed
Seniors want to live in their own homes but they also want to have the freedom to go to activities, shopping, medical appointments. Home Care assistance provides transportation and accompaniment for seniors who have lives outside the home but require a helping hand for transportation and mobility.
Our caregivers are thoroughly vetted and must maintain proper licensing and insurance as well as excellent driving records.
What are some examples of services offered?
Home Care Assistance caregivers have excellent driving skills and the experience and to provide assistance with:
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Transportation to activities
- Wheelchair to vehicle transfer
- Visits to friends and family
- Updates to family members
Our HCA Match Program™
Finds the perfectly matched caregiver for you!