Our Caregivers are Carefully Screened
We understand how important the right caregiver is in fostering a positive relationship with our valued customers who may initially be feeling vulnerable or even uncomfortable with the idea of a caregiver.
To help build trust and ensure the safety and security of all our valued clients, Home Care Assistance of Calgary maintains stringent hiring standards and we regularly train our caregivers to enhance their skills and ensure our clients’ well being.
Our Care Management team which includes a registered nurse, is always available as a resource for caregivers and is involved every step of the way to ensure the highest quality standards of care are met.
- Undergo a rigorous interview process
- Must pass an HCA standardized psychological screening exam
- Must pass a comprehensive background-check
- Commit to ongoing HCA caregiver training
- Must show proof of excellent driving record
- Exhibit caring and trustworthiness personality traits in their psychological profile testing
Our caregivers are supervised by a Registered Nurse and receive ongoing training.